Saturday, September 24, 2011

Swimming!

We've been swimming a lot lately. So much, that one day, Kate just started swimming all by herself. We were on our trip across the country when she just suddenly started swimming. About 5 minutes beforehand, I thought to myself that it would probably be at least a year before she started swimming on her own because she didn't want to put her face in the water and she wasn't floating at all. Mark went up to the hotel room to get a few things; he came back 5 minutes later and Kate was swimming! Crazy, that kid. Here is a video of her swimming in our pool.

Not to be outdone by his sister, Luke has also made some giant strides in swimming these past few days. He is absolutely fearless. Here is a video of him.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! Kate swims amazingly! She's like a little mermaid (tell her I said so). And Lukie is impressive too. That's great swimming for so young. I almost cried watching those videos. The kids already look so much older than when we last saw you. Don't let them grow up too much till we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try, but when can we see you again?! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete