Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mornings With Luke

This morning Luke woke up and then promptly woke me up and said, "Good morning mom. You look beautiful today." He then went to wake up his dad and said to him, "Good morning dad. It's morning time. I am glad you are still here because I like to spend this time with you."


We are going to spend this lovely Saturday morning sweating at the pumpkin patch. That's right, it's mid -October and it's still a solid 85 degrees here in Boca Raton (this is down from 90 degrees yesterday. The humidity is only about 60%, however, which is a major plus since it's down from about 90%). I am mildly depressed about this fact. Friends say it will start to cool down by December... to the 70s (sigh)... No, this Fall we will not be enjoying sweet potato bisque and hot apple cider while the children jump in the leaves. But we are going to put our tank tops and shorts on and head to the pumpkin patch... Pictures to be posted soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha! Don't forget your autumnal alligator sightings.

    I will not tell you how gorgeous it is in Chicago right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet of Luke!!!
    hello, bridget...
    I was waiting for your email...^^ i guess you're busy...
    Jessica told me about your website..
    my kids miss Kate very very very much....
    me too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet Luke! Aww we miss you guys!
    -K & P

    ReplyDelete