Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Jack at One Month

Baby Jack turned one month last Wednesday. To celebrate the occasion, we headed over to the ER for our first (and hopefully last!), bout of croup. It was a very scary experience, seeing our newborn baby struggle to breath. We spent the following few days in and out of the doctor's office to make sure all was well. The oral steroid, breathing treatments and prayers all helped and he seems to be back his normal little self!

Jack's normal little self means pretty laid back. He is a content little guy most of the time. He loves his big brother and sister and will smile and coo at them often. He is super sweet and will often try to focus on our faces while cooing, which makes him cross-eyed. So. darn. cute. We all love him so much! Did I mention he looks A LOT like his dad. The most of the three so far! He is already 11 1/2 lbs. and very long. I'm not sure exactly how long because with all this sickness over here I failed to find out. I also failed to find out his percentile... ahhh to be a third child! I will find out at his 2 month - I promise!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad he is feeling better! I can't believe he is 1 month already! Time sure goes by quickly. He sure is a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking atleast one picture of numero tres! take more! aunty sabrina loves the baby of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinking cute! And yes, he does look a lot like his dad. I'm glad he's better, and I also hope you never have to go back to the ER.

    ReplyDelete