Friday, September 21, 2012

We're BACK!

To school, that is, not necessarily to the blogosphere.  We're also back in good ol' Wisconsin, where it all began, but that will be a different post!  Yes, it's true, we went on vacation and never returned, and Jack is 9 months now and there is a ton of stuff to write about, but all I am posting right now are the back to school pictures.  And they are not that great because Kate was so excited, I could hardly get her to stop and smile for the camera.  Needless to say, she loves school and is doing fine.







5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I FORGOT WHAT YOU LOOKED LIKE!!!1!

    Kidding! Youse guys look cute ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,Kate...we miss you terribly...
    now Luke is a big boy...but still has that baby face...and smile^^
    lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxious to hear how you ended up in Wisconsin. I hope you enjoy your first real fall in I don't know how many years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie looks so much like Mark in the picture where she is waving at the camera.
    Hope you guys are well. Excited to hear more news from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bridget - Can you e-mail me your new address. I had it and then I lost it (just like my mind). carolefrey@att.net

    ReplyDelete