Sunday, December 4, 2011

November In Pictures

It's 4:14am and I am awake... Can't sleep much these days. I guess it's just part of the getting ready for the baby... So, I posted the November pictures on my Flickr account . Just click on that link OR click on the Flickr photostream to the right of this post.

As you can see, it was a fairly busy month. We bought a new car, went to the Circus (a first for the kids and Mark) and had Luke's 3rd birthday party. We really missed family over Thanksgiving and for about 3 hours we had this crazy idea to get in the car and drive as far North as possible. We packed up everything in about an hour and got on the freeway and about an hour into the trip we realized that we weren't actually going to get that far. Traffic was very stop and go... So, we turned around and were a little bummed. BUT, it was a thrilling few hours while it lasted... You know, we live really, REALLY far south. Practically Cuba. I think it takes almost 7 hours just to drive out of this state. Ahhh, Florida! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are able to get some rest after your busy month (and busy month ahead!). So excited about your coming bundle of joy. I hope all goes smoothly, though "#3 is unpredictable" as you told me. ;)

    ReplyDelete