Friday, March 30, 2012

Jack

He does smile.  I promise, he does!  A lot actually.  It's just that every time he's smiling away, I go to take a picture and since our apartment is rather dark, the flash shines an orange light while focusing on him.  This tends to freak him out and he usually ends up looking at me like this (or see St. Paddy picture below):

I will try harder to get some pictures of this little guy"s gummy grin.  Well, actually, he's not so little.  I weighed him today and he is almost 17 pounds!  Yes, he's 3 1/2 months and 17 pounds.  He's recently found two new BFFs, his feet.  Loves to play with his feet.  He must think they are rather tasty, too.  Oh, and he's rolling all over the room.  We were watching family videos and I couldn't believe how much he looks like Kate.


No?




He is one seriously loved little dude!

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome little guy. I love that pictures of kisses. It's so fun when they play with their feet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and how much kate looks like mark? love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is absolutely precious. I LOVED meeting him!!

    ReplyDelete